sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

DESCRIPTION

Hi, my name is Tamara Martín Fernández and I am 19 years old. My date of bird is 2/8/1990. My hobbis is listen to music, mount in motorcicle and to plays sports. My proffesion is instructor of spinning and aerobic and fittnes. My favourite color is pink and my favourite food is the vegetables because I am vegetarian.
I was born in Ceuta and I live with my parents Loli and Jose and my small brother Jose Ángel, ¡¡¡aaahhh!!! and my dog Tays. My mother is teacher and my father is local police.





My phisycal description is:
I have curly, long and brown hair, my eyes is green and small and my nose is small too. My mouth is not very big, my lips are beefy and pink and my teeth is small and white.
My face is round, I have freckles and my hears is very, very small. I am thin and I measure 1,60 cm. I have the very clear skin and i think that I have good appears.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario